- Flier of the Space Mountain Participant Preview Days found at ebay.com: Inauguration
- New patent found dealing with the Space Mountain onboard sound system: Space Mountain Trains
- Space Mountain patent information (FastPass, Sound System) linked to documents at the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Did you ever notice? There are spoken warning spiels also in the loading area, but hard to notice because of the usual noise level: Space Mountain Loading Area
- Updated links in on the Links page
- New special page about the Space Festival
- New special page about the Elton John Concert
- New brochure from SM's opening and more icons for other items at the Promotion page
- Completely new page about the Travel Channel TV report "Inside Disneyland Paris" which reveals some secrets about Space Mountain: Inside DLP
- Finally a picture of the blue safety sign in the Starway (right before the Electro de Velocitor has been added to the Starway page.
- Re-structured and extended FastPass pages: Lots of rumours, pictures and information from the earliest construction phase.
- One more Discovery Mountain logo found on the side of the dispatch panel!
- Some broken links and Hall of Fame form fixed
- Links to audio and video files clearly marked with icons
- On the page about current and former Discovery Mountain references two photos by Friedhelm Lichtenknecker have been addeed showing the Greeter (electrified marquee) still saying "Discovery Mountain".
- Many new interesting items on the Space Mountain Fan Projects page!
- Some new pictures among the conceptual drawing on the Conception section
- The Links page has been updated and corrected
- New items on the Merchandise page: Many thanks to Cast Member Nienke for pictures of the Space Mountain Rain Jacket (which is for sale if some fan would offer enough money :-) Just contact me ...). Furthermore there is finally a picture of the Space Mountain Long Sleeve Rugby Shirt owned by Richele Nijst!
- Check out a new page about the former name of Space Mountain, "Discovery Mountain", and references thoughout the attraction: Discovery Mountain
- Here's an excerpt from the book "Once Upon an American Dream - The Story of Euro Disneyland" (see also literature page) concerning the development of Space Mountain.
- Space Mountain Promotion: Check out a box of Nestlé Cini Minis featuring a Discoveryland themed back, available in 2000.
All Space Mountain/Disney images, sounds, and media copyright © Disney. Website design by FeLIX.
This site is not affiliated in any way with the Walt Disney Company, and no rights of reproduction are implied.
This is a site created by and for Disney fans solely to promote Disney theme parks.